City Tour / Muir Woods Itinerary
We stop at all of these locations listed below and spend 90 minutes in Muir Woods
STARTS AT: The Ferry Building
Golden Gate Bridge (Drive-over and Stop!)
Chinatown (Guided Walk)
Palace of Fine Arts (Go Inside)
Grace Cathedral (Go Inside)
Alamo Square Park (Famous Victorian Homes)
Lombard Street (Guided Downhill Walk)
Cable Car Barn Museum
Shuttle to Muir Woods (Highest Point)
Marin Headlands (Creative view of Golden Gate Bridge)
Muir Woods National Park (90 min in Muir Woods)
Sausalito – One hour for lunch, exploring, and shopping
Ferry/Bay Cruise (25 Minutes)
RETURNS TO: San Francisco
Note: Muir Woods may come first on some days.
This is San Francisco’s Most Unique Tour Combo! Combine our top-rated Premium City Tour with the hard-to-get Muir Woods Tour! Muir Woods is now regulating and monitoring crowd controls which ultimately makes the Muir Woods experience better for everyone. This is a welcomed changed. During this tour combo we may flip flop which tour we do first; some days will be the Muir Woods portion first and others days might be the Premium City tour portion first, but either way, you will be enjoying both tours at a considerable discount.
Why Combine Tours into Same Day?
Answer: Save money! Since our Premium City Tour visits Sausalito, you are already half-way to Muir Woods, so it makes perfect sense to do both tours in one day. The pricing math works out great:
Pricing assumes adult tiers:
Premium City Tour: $79
Muir Woods Tour: $95
Combo Price: $159
Savings: $15 per person
- Departure time: Everyday at 9:00am
- Tour length: 8.5 Hours
- $159 Adults
- $154 Seniors (+65 years)
- $136 Children (< 12 years)
Savings Note: This combo package saves $15 per adult. Price includes package discount, ferry tickets, and Muir Woods park crowd-control reservation, and Muir Woods entry ticket.
Easy and secure checkout process using
- Separate Tour Guide from Driver.
- Fully Guided City Tour where Guide gets off of shuttle with you.
- The Parks Service crowd control system works great!
- See the tallest and oldest living trees.
- Walk shaded paths among the popular coastal redwoods.
- Change your body temperature to comfortable cool in sections when walking Muir Woods paths.
- End the tour with a beautiful, relaxing ferry cruise back to San Francisco.
- Find yourself taking lots of pictures from the ferry because the sites from the bay are plentiful and majestic.
- Combining both our premium City Tour and Muir Woods in one day, you can safely say you toured the best of San Francisco.
SF 5 Hour Premium City Tour section video presentation
Great stops left off the video include: Palace of Fine Arts, Victorian Painted Ladies, Fortune Cookie Factory and Cable Car Barn Museum. Muir Woods tour section is not included in the video.
Premium City + Muir Woods
Muir Woods Tour – 90 Minutes in Muir Woods
Premium City + Muir Woods