We have booked tour reservations ready for you! Enjoy 90 Minutes in Muir Woods.
STARTS AT: Fisherman’s Wharf (288 Beach Street)
Muir Woods National Park (90 minutes in Muir Woods)
Sausalito (1 Hour)*
Ferry/Bay Cruise to San Francisco(a perfect ending to an amazing nature tour – 25 min)
ENDS AT: The Ferry Building
* Based on ferry schedule, time in Sausalito may be reduced.
The New Muir Woods!
National Parks Service has changed Muir Woods for the better! There are far fewer people walking around the park nowadays because they are controlling the number of people who can attend the park at a given hour. In years past, based on popular demand, Muir Woods was getting too crowded, now with the crowd control rules in place, tranquility is back at the park. This trip to Muir Woods is now a must-see and do. You can now decompress again while on vacation with this tour while you walk through California’s most popular woods.
Given the crowd control limitations, you will need to book your Muir Woods tour sooner than later or you may not be able to go to Muir Woods during your San Francisco trip. The crowd control rules are also in effect for rental and local cars.
Ferry/Bay Cruise back to SF!
Get back from Muir Woods to San Francisco with a Ferry/Bay Cruise that goes right by Alcatraz Island (stones throw away). We are only tour operator that includes this ferry cruise in the itinerary!
- Departure time: Everyday: 8:40am and 1:40pm
- Tour length: 5 Hours
- $95 Adults
- $92 Seniors (+65 years)
- $90 Children (<12 years)
*NOTE: A lot of operators have you pay for the Muir Woods entry ticket. The ticket is included with us.
Easy and secure checkout process using
- Includes Muir Woods Entry Ticket!
- Includes Ferry Cruise ticket costs! This cruise provides relaxing transportation from Sausalito back to San Francisco. We believe being on the water is a perfect ending to an amazing nature tour that this Muir Woods itinerary is.
- The Parks Service crowd control system works great!
- See the tallest and oldest living trees.
- Walk shaded paths among the popular coastal redwoods.
- Change your body temperature to comfortable cool in sections when walking Muir Woods paths.
- End the tour with a beautiful, relaxing ferry cruise back to San Francisco.
- Find yourself taking lots of pictures from the ferry because the sites from the bay are plentiful and majestic.
- Combining a relaxing walking comfortable Muir Woods and then the Bay Cruise will be your best day in San Francisco.
- Be one of the few that get to go to Muir Woods, book early!
Muir Woods Tour
90 minutes in Muir Woods w/ Ferry Cruise!
Muir Woods Tour
with Ferry/Bay Cruise