Taking in a Baseball Game at Giants
Stadium is a must.
McCovey Cove is well known for Barry Bonds
The following San Francisco itineraries are non-tour related ideas:
1) Go see a Giants Game at AT&T Park
2) Ride the Golden Gate Ferry
3) Go to Corona Heights Park
(for the view)
4) Go to Twin Peaks (for the view, but Corona Heights is better)
5) Go inside a San Francisco Victorian Home
6) Go to Berkeley California in East Bay (Take BART)
7) Try to avoid touristy areas like Fisherman's Wharf
8) Go to the ocean! Cliff House especially.
9) Golden Gate Park (easily spend a whole day there)
10) Hang out in the Marina District (shopping, cafes and boats...lots of boats)
SAN FRANCISCO ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
Be open to anything
Bring warm clothes (tie around waste)
Go shopping - great walking town to shop.
Try not to walk up hill
Ride the Cable Car on our Day 2 Tour
Take the Ferry/Bay Cruise on Day 1 Tour
Talk to our Tour Guides during our tour
Sanfranshuttletours.comis an exclusive site, which offers comprehensive shuttle
tours in and around San Francisco in just 5 hours. They provide private and daily
tours based on the requirement of the clients. The tour includes all the major
landmarks of San Francisco.