Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Enjoy Monterey and Carmel tour with your family and friends. This tour is for 11 hours that starts from San Francisco Ferry building and drops you at the same location. The tour comprises of Famous Aquarium, 17-mile drive, Missions, Cannery Row, Pebble beach etc.
- Our Journey starts from The Ferry Building, San Francisco
- First beautiful place that you will visit is Pacific Ocean Drive
- The bus will stop at various beautiful locations like Devils Slide, Pigeon Point Lighthouse, sea lions and Moss Landing wherein passengers can take photos.
- Next is Monterey Historic District
- Followed by Monterey Fisherman's Wharf
- If passengers are interested they can take a 20 minute Historic District Walk which is free (Optional)
- Next in line is optional 25 minute Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Passengers can have their lunch in Cannery Row. Here they can shop also.
- There is a beautiful Aquarium in Monterey which is a must watch for everyone (optional)
- Followed by 17-Mile Drive
- Additional Stops: Pt. Pinos Lighthouse, Lone Cypress and Pebble Beach
- In Carmel, you can have a look at the beautiful Sea
- Optional visit to the Carmel Mission
- Return to San Francisco on the Entertainer Cruiser Tour
- The trip ends at Ferry Building
Price Estimation of Monterey and Caramel Tours:
Children below 12 years: $70
If you want to visit Monterey Aquarium then just pay extra $24
Scheduled Time & Start Location:
Monterey Tour will start at 8:30 am and finish at 7 pm. (approx 11 hours). The tour starts from Ferry Building.
You can choose us for the following reasons:
- Complimentary Refreshments and Snacks
- Bus provides various facilities like Flat screens, Direct TV entertainment, Poker tables, Games, Kitchen, Bathroom, luxury seats etc.
- Only bus tour that dares to combine and entertainer cruise with a sightseeing tour.
- You can play games and have fun.
- First class service on the most entertaining tour around Visit Here
Labels: Monterey and Caramel Tours